Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Long Time Gone.....



Sorry it has been so long!
We had a great Halloween! Carson was an astronaut, Caelyn was a Punk Pirate and Jake was superman. Total cuteness around here! I've added some photos from carving the pumpin, which the kids have appropriately named 'Mr. Orangey'. Caelyn and her best friend Anna ended up being the exact same thing. That photo is from Fall Fun Day at school!



























I, apparently, have my father to thank for my terrible teeth problems. I had 2 root canals last week, only to end up with an abcess under one. Things are much better now.

We have a new addition to the family, Chad has a new truck! (Yes that is the natzi neighbor's house next door.)
With all of this cold weather we have been trying to be thinking of Jake, I got him this super cute and stylish sweatshirt to keep him warm. The kids thought it was hilarious, Chad that it was well, stupid and Jake.... well he was so humiliated. I just couldn't resist adding this pic!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home