Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wedding style...










So, as some of you know I have taken up photography. Surprisingly, I am staying very busy. I recently took my first bridal portaits, for the wedding I will be shooting in 4 short weeks! Luckily she is very patient, and beautiful. Here are some of my favorites, hope you like them too.










Meanwhile, both kids are fighting a cough. Caelyn more so than Carson. We are ready to restart the carpool aerobics. Caelyn is once again enrolled in gymnastics and Carson will soon be starting t-ball. Somehow I was volunteered as team mom, and somehow I think I will get more exercise than Carson. His team has 13- 4 and 5 year olds!


Work has been relentless, the flu has hit unreasonable hard this year. For some reason the general public doesn't get the fact that there is no cure! Our ER is seeing over 100 people daily more than average. Not to mention all of the people waiting in the lobby that didn't have the flu, they will be back in 10-14 days when they too have the flu. Nice....


Here is the recent treat to my day. I was called into the bathroom and this is what I found.



And yup the water is blue. Elmo makes 'Elmo's fizzy colors'. The kids like 'Elmo's fuzzy colors'

1 Comments:

Blogger Wallace said...

Hey! The bridal portraits turned out great!!! I like the fact that she isn't wearing shoes while on the bike!

Do you have your plan/lists ready for the big day?

February 27, 2008 at 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home