Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The forgotten story...



I guess I forgot to post these pics. Whoops!




So, I was brushing Caelyn's teeth and noticed that she had a 'shark's tooth'. It's where the adult tooth is coming through with the baby tooth still in place. Kinda looks like 2 rows of teeth. The tooth was over halfway in... still not sure how I missed this! I called my friend (her hubby is an orthodontist) who said that the sooner it came out the better. Since the tooth was just a little bit loose we took her in to have it looked it. He was able to pull pretty easily (and after some topical numbing medicine). Caelyn was so excited. We were worried she would fight a and cry, nope! We told her (the day we found it) that she would get $5o if she pulled her tooth out. For every day that went by without it coming out the $ would go down by $1.00. So when Dr. Bret pulled the tooth it was day 2.... we were out $48! There was no getting out of it either. We are just glad that her first dealings with losing a tooth were good.
This is after it was pulled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home