Monday, March 2, 2009

One more day!

Bear with me... I'm typing one handed (baby in the other).


So the call came last night after putting the kids to bed- No school! Chad was so concerned about getting to work that he contemplated spending the night at the station. He finally decided just to leave early, 4:30 early, (I think I actually still consider that late from the night before..)


Both kids were really excited! We awoke to 7 inches. I knew it was going to be a long day trapped inside...we painted toe-nails, did 'spring cleaning' (at least that is what Carson called it), vacuumed, mopped, changed air conditioning filters, made muffins, emptied the dishwasher and folded 2 loads of laundry. That was all before 10:00! I promised Caerson as soon as Carrigan went down for her 'big nap' we'd go outside. Caelyn was being punished, so she stayed inside. Here are the pics we got. The air was surprisingly not freezing, and have officially mastered 'the snow gear'. It was actually pleasant!



Just when I was counting down the hours until my (therapeutic) aerobics classes in the morning...I received the call! No school again tomorrow. I'm doomed...


Luckily we can all sleep in and since the roads are much better we'll get out and do all of our errands... Caelyn will be so happy!



Beautiful and undisturbed...








5 inches on the back deck.



This pic makes me giggle.. Carson's unsuccessful attempt at my 'ride'!
Just couldn't resist this sweetie!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home