Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

What other way to celebrate a holiday than with pictures?
Father's Day Pictures...
So, I'm probably the only mom in the world who takes their kid to have pictures made 3o minutes after being diagnosed with an ear infection! My thinking was that the photographer is 2 minutes away from the pediatrician. Killing 2 birds with one stone. She clearly did very well!










Carson has started his own blog... because he has so much going on! It's http://carsonssummer2009.blogspot.com/

The funny thing about Carrigan is that when she gets happy, she opens her mouth. The more happy she gets the wider her mouth opens. She spends most days just catching flies!


Happy Father's Day daddy... thanks for making me into the person I am. Thanks for believing in me when no one else did. Thanks for your support and love. And mostly thanks for being an awesome grandpa to my kids. Love you lots!