Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Over Cancer...

Can't take any more cancer!

Ava has passed away due to her brain cancer.

My best friend's mother has a rare type of cancer and just found out today that she will have to take a chemotherapy pill everyday for the rest of her life. This pill makes her insides 'on fire'. She is nothing short of miserable.

Caelyn's preschool teacher, Mrs. Deanna has newly diagnosed breast cancer.
This is Caelyn and Mrs. Deann


Struggling today. Holding my kiddos longer and tighter and I might just say that I have a little bit more patience. They are each a blessing and I am sad that I it has taken someone else's tragedy to open my eyes.
Oh, I have an ear infection, sinus infection, strep throat, and mono... but no cancer :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home