Friday, December 24, 2010

...and to all a good night!

I am kinda over this blog right now.  I swear I have been sitting here for over 2 hours trying to get my old template back!  So, no this isn't the background I wanted but it's all that will work.  Take it or leave it!






Just thought I would share a couple of pics from our Christmas Eve...  Since Chad worked all day we decided to crash his party!  Luckily there were other families to share the afternoon with.  We have become so close to these families, it's getting easier and easier for me to understand this thing called 'brotherhood'.  They are all fantastic guys, I hate Chad will be moving on to another station in January... but we know with this move brings new challenges and new families!  He has worked so hard, we are so excited for him!
We have plans to do absolutely nothing tomorrow.  This year Chad and I have come to realize that our family is OUR family.  We need to treasure these times and these memories that we make together.  We are looking forward to a white Christmas and spending it together :)  No worries, family events were held last weekend and there are more to come.  We might all stay in pajamas all day... just because we can!

 
I love my little life, my awesome husband, amazing kids, fantastic family, and the outstanding friends who make me the best mom, wife, and friend that I can be.  Thank you for all who SUPPORT us and love us.  Without you we are nothing. 

xoxo
-C (x5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home